Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Back to School

I hope each of you had a great summer and are ready for a brand new school year.  I am very excited to be teaching fifth grade this year.  While I am new to the staff at WHCS, I am not new to
West Hills. I attended West Hills first grade through eighth grade as a student, and went on to attend Westside Christian High School.
Returning to WHCS as a teacher feels like coming home!  It is such a treat to see old friends and also to make new ones.
Outside of school I am a busy mom to three boys, who will all be attending WHCS this year.  This summer we took a wonderful road trip to Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and had fun camping and exploring God's beautiful creation.  We also did lots of swimming and bike riding.
I am excited to meet all my new fifth graders and start learning and playing together.  I really enjoy using games in the classroom to review and reinforce the curriculum we will be studying.
Looking forward to meeting all of you at the Open House on September 5th or on the first day of school!
This is our class blog where you can find information and updates about our class, as well as homework assignments.